Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feeding Pow:||0.75kw||Total Motor:||Over: 6.75kw|
China Product Fiber Cement Board Machine UV Painting Machine Manufacture
This machine is designed for coating all kinds of flat plates with UV PU NC paint.and the coating surface features smooth .
1. This machine is designed for coating such plane boards as wood floor , furniture , window shade , table surface , tile , PVC boards , plate metals ... ... and the coating surface features smooth and satiety without accumulating , and the effect is the same as spraying , but the surface coating thickness is powerfully dropped since it only ranges 0.02-0.03mm and about 6-25 g/m2 , but it is 80-180 g/m2 for spraying . therefore the machine is the excellent product for saving cost .
2. With good quality conveying belt, electrooptic wheel and motor , the machine feature speed regulation with transducer , therefore . it can precisely control the smoothness and thickness of coating .
3. The coating wheel applies fast-disassembly type and features convenient replacement and precise orientation , with height reading meter , operator may conveniently operate for coating boards of different thicknesses.
4. According to the technique requirements of different coatings , it can manufacture corresponding numbers of coating wheels additionally , it can also apply imported laser roller , and the product has the effect as spraying.
5. Client may select PLC computer control and touch screen people-oriented operation interface.
Technical Data of UV painting line
|Feeding speed||frequency alternator|
|Coating roller power||0.75kw x2|
|Smooth roller power||0.75kw x2|
|Total motor power||6.75kw|
Free PE film or plywood case as customers requests
We are manufacturer,can do woodworking machines as customers requests.
Warranty: Warranty is valid for 12 months in the hypothesis of machinery use for an 8-hour
working shift. Warranty does not cover parts subject to normal wear or damaged by improper
use, incident or negligence of the Buyer or by reasons external to normal use (i.e. change in the
power net, caused by thunderstorm, etc.) Transport costs and labour are excluded.