Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing:||Brick Production Line||Capacity:||20,000~300,000m3/year|
|Voltage:||440/380/220/ Adjustable||After-sales Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Market:||Indonesia/India/Vietnam/Bulgaria/Burma/Iraq/Mongolia/Libya||Raw Material:||Concrete/fly Ash/cement|
|Labor Required:||12 Person|
German Technology Autoclaved Brick Making Machine Aac Block Production Line Best Price
What is AAC block:
AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) Block, also called Light weight block, use fly ash(or sand orslag) and calcareous (lime & cement) as the main raw materials, which through the process of batching, pouring, precuring, cutting, autoclaving, separating and packing to make into the final products. It is new type & environmental construction material and widely used for industry and civil building construction. AAC Block is the most mature technology of production and application in the worldwide nowadays.
Why choose AAC block as building materials (AAC blocks advantages) :
1. AAC is one of the major achievements of the 20th century in the field of wall construction. It is a revolutionary material offering an unique combination of high durability and strength, low weight, unprecedented buildability and superior ecological green features.
2. AAC is a high-quality, load-bearing and extremely well insulating building material produced as standard or mega blocks or panels.
3. AAC is a long proven material. It has successfully been used in world since early last century and is now among the mostly used wall building materials in Europe with rapidly growing market shares in Asia, the Middle East and recently America.
4. AAC is the material of choice for all building applications, including homes, multi-family, seniors housing, hotels, commercials, schools, hospitals, sports halls, etc. –an excellent building material for all climatic conditions. It is used for all walls, external or internal, loadbearing or nonloadbearing walls, basement walls, infill walls to framed structures, party walls, fire break walls, etc.
5. AAC is a steam-cured mix of sand or pulverized fuel ash (PFA), cement, lime, anhydrite (gypsum) and an aeration agent. The high-pressure steam-curing in autoclaves achieves a physically and chemically stable product with an average density being approx. one fifth of normal concrete. AAC comprises myriads of tiny non-connecting air bubbles which give AAC its diverse qualities and make it such an excellent insulating material.
Who makes AAC blocks?
That is AAC block making machine (autoclaved brick making machine aac block production line)
What is AAC block making machines?(autoclaved brick making machine aac block production line aac block plant)
AAC block making machines composed by raw materials dealing system, pouring and pre-curing system, cutting system, autoclaving and steam system and packing system.
1. Raw materials dealing system
2. Pouring and pre-curing system
3. Cutting system
4. Autoclaving and steam system
5. Packing system
Autoclaved brick making machine aac block production line aac block plant Packaging and Shipping :
1.Normally Cutting machine,boiler will be shipped by flat rack
2.Autoclaves are shipped by bulk cargo
3.The other parts will be contained in container.