Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Density:||1.5g/cm3||Packaging Details:||Standard Wooden Pallets + Corner Protector + Cover|
|Feature:||Perforated||Application:||Interior &exterior Wall,indoor Ceiling|
|Type:||Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards||Color:||Gery|
Ce Certification Fibre Cement Board Exterior Wall Siding Panels for Australia standard
FC FIBRE CEMENT Cladding BOARD is an environmental friendly, innovative light - weight (non Asbestos) cellulose fibre reinforced cement product that provides high quality full range of applications in ceiling, siding and flooring in a complete system solution.
Fibre cement is a composite material manufactured from a combination of sand, cement, cellulose fibers and completely natural fibres for an environmentally-friendly and safe building product.
Fibre cement Cladding boards can be used for various interior and exterior applications where a smooth, flat surface is required for finishing off, cladding, partitioning, and edging various projects. In appearance fibre cement cladding most often consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden cladding, clapboard and imitation shingles.
FC Fibre cement Cladding is also manufactured in a sheet form and is used not only as cladding but is also commonly used as a soffit / eave lining and as a tile underlay on decks and in bathrooms.
Fibre cement Cladding board is an economical and lightweight board that can easily be used for all interior and exterior building applications due to the fact that it is unaffected by moisture, is resistant to rotting and corrosion and unaffected by UV light, plus the fact that it can be painted or coated with almost limitless combination of colours and textures for internal and exterior applications. The sheets are best painted with a pure acrylic PVA paint. Where it is intended to use oil or alkyd paints it is essential to prime the sheet with an alkali-resistant sealer.
Fibre cement Cladding board is almost maintenance free, extremely weather-resistent, and non-combustible and is designed to have good thermal properties when compared with other building materials. The engineered panels will not rot, warp, shrink, melt, and is resistant to insects.
|Remark: Different dimensions can be made as required.|
1) Thickness: 5 - 20mm
2) Max. width: 1,220mm(Others could be also available according to your requirment)
3) Max. length: 2,440mm~,3000mm(Others should be also available according to your requirment)
4) Edges: square / beveled / tapped.
1) Internal and External partition wall applications in commercial, large office building and public ceiling ,curtain wall etc.
2) Substrate board, applications in wet environment, such as kitchens and bathrooms;
3) Substrate for flooring
4) Eave lining
5) Filling slurry wall
6) Special environments such as ward, laboratory and asepsis room.
1. Any quality problem caused by our fault, your 100% loss will be paid back to you.
2. 24H at your service.
3. DIY, logo printing, carton designs are also accepted.
4. 30 years life (special material rate, installation in relative humidity 97% below & 050 ℃ )
in room, no deformation)
5. Free samples are ready for your reference
6. Flexible terms of payment (T/T,L/C,DP and so on are all accepted)
1. Which port can you support?
Answer: Shanghai Port or Yichang port or any other China port you need. If provided destination port, CFR and CIF can be quoted for your reference.
2. What's your delivery time of your products?
Answer: Usually it takes about 10-15days after receiving the advance payment to send out the goods by sea or air.
3. What about the terms of payment?
Answer: Most customers choose 30%TT advanced payment, balance against copy of BL.Other terms of payments ways like LC or DP also can be negotiated.
For small orders, paypal and westunion also available.
4. What's your Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of your product?
Answer: Most customers choose 1x20"GP as trial order. Small orders are also accepted.