Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White,gery White,available Be Customed||Material:||Cement, Quartz Sand, Fiber, Lime|
|Density:||1.1-1.6g/cm3||Packaging Details:||Standard Wooden Pallets + Corner Protector + Cover|
|Edges:||Square / Beveled / Taper||Thermal Conductivity:||Average≤0.20W/m.k|
100% Non-Asbestos Fireproof Waterproof High Density Calcium Silicate Board
Calcium Silicate Board is a composite material made of quartz sand, cement and cellulose fibers. This product adopts imported pure paper pule from Canada, not included waste paper pulp. Fiber cement board is manufactured in a sheet form and they are used for interior and exterior suspension, partition and flooring application.The normal size is 1220×2440mm,thickness from 4.5~20mm, and density is 1.3~1.6g/cm3. There are low-density, middle-density and high-density.
Characteristic of calcium silicate board
standard size:1220*2440mm; 610*2400mm thickness:4mm~25mm density:1.20~1.40g/cm3
|Test Item||Performance index|
|Wet Expansion %||0.12||0.108||0.22||0.121||0.126|
|Water Impermeability||Wet trace on back without any drops of water|
|Frost Resistance||No continious cracking after impacted for 25 times|
|Imcombustibility||GB 8624 Class A1|
|Flexural strenghth MPa||Dry|
Feature of calcium silicate board:
waterproof, fireproof, eco-friendly
Application of calcium silicate board:
sandwich surface board
Loading Quantity Per 20GP
|The size||1220x2440x5mm-30mm (4'x8'x5mm-30mm)|
|Materials||Tobermorite, Cao, Quartz sand, reinforced wood fiber|
|Fire-proof rate||Incombustibility: 180 minutes (GB/T9978-1999)|
|Heat conduction||0.24W/MK (Jc/t564) Average|
|Anti-bend strength||>15MPa (GB/T7019-1997)|
|Moisture movement rate||<0.19% (GB/T7019-1997)|
|Dry shrinking rate||<0.09% (GB/T7019-1997)|
|Radiation rate||According with Standard (GB6566-2000)|
(1) Incombustibility/Non-flammability: Consmos Calcium silicate board is non-flammable and conforms to the national grade A standard (GB8624 Grade A) with excellent fire resistance property. In case of fire, the board will not burn and not give off toxic smoke.
(2) Thermal/heat insulation: Owing to low heat conductivity, the product has good performances on keeping warm and heat insulation.
(3) Water-proofing and moistureproof: The product is allowed to long-term exposure to moist environment but still very stable. The board still keeps intact after being soaked in water for one month, the phenomenon of swelling and out of shape will not happen. It has good adjusting mechanics like woods. Even it is used on wash house.
(4) Endurance/durability: Consmos Calcium silicate board provides good insulation against bugs, fungus and corrosion. It can last for a long time and will not corrode.
(5) Noise-proofing: Consmos Calcium silicate board provides good insulation against noise.
(6) High-Strength and Light weight: The board is light weight, in this case, it can decrease weight of building greatly. At the same time, the material is high-stength and not easy to be damaged.
(7) Easiness to installation: The construction process does not require complicated tools but just the ones used in regular wood construction. Our board can be fixed on light steel frame with self-attachable screws or a glue gun to nail the bolts into the wooden frame.
(8) Environmental protection: Consmos Calcium silicate board is 100% free of asbestos fiber and will not cause any harm to human body or the environment.
Partition Installing Method
1. Galvanized Metal Frame
a.The top and bottom keels are fixed respectively top floor and on floor with expansion bolts.
b.The vertical keel should be aligned well according to the requirement (generally being 612 mm) with
laterally supporting keel installed.
2. Board Material Package Fixed
a.Cutting the board material to the dimensions needed (about 10mm lower than wall height)
b.Board material is fixed on keel in anchoring seam way with tapping screw: the interval of tapping screw is generally
about 200~250mm with screws sinking 0.5mm under the board face.
c.The expansion seam of about 4mm between boards should be kept.
d.The shrouding should be fixed from the middle to the four sides and cannot be operated at multipoint simultaneously
to avoid generating inner stress to make board material bucking.
e.Before board being packaged and fixed, depending the needs, glass cotton or rock cotton can be filled.
Ceiling Installing Method
1. Carry out ceiling line-measuring to determine the ceiling’s fixed position, the boom’s central range is generally 1200.
2. Connect and fix the boom and main keel with hanging piece to make the main keel keep level position.
3. Vertically fix the sub-keel to the main keel with hanging piece; the sub-keel axis’central range is 612mm.
4. Install the laterally supporting keel properly, its central ranges is 1224mm.
5. Fix the board on sub-keels with tapping screws, and to well the seam-connecting treatment.
The hanging system of TITAN board combined with light steel keel is divided into two kinds of person-standing type
and non person-standing type; for the non person-standing type,only consider the self-weight of ceiling and light.Lamp
without loading other loads; for the person-standing type. Consider about 80~100kg load when someone repaired it.
Storage and Transport
|·Do not collide and throw the board when loading and moving, the transportation underside must be flat, and the product must be fixed well, the transport process need to reduce vibration and prevent collisions.
·Handling the board, it should be carried on both sides of the board with double hands uprightly instead of horizontally while handing the board.
·Stacking area should be flat and firm; stack height shall not exceed 1.5meter and need special wood brackets at the bottom, some scattered board cannot against the wall uprightly.
·The goods should be prevented from rain and humidity during transportation and storage.
·Calcium silicate board has good workability, it can be constructed discretionarily according to the project requirement such as cutting, drilling, screwing and so on. v