Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White,gery White,available Be Customed||Material:||Cement, Quartz Sand, Fiber, Lime|
|Density:||1.1-1.6g/cm3||Packaging Details:||Standard Wooden Pallets + Corner Protector + Cover|
|Fire-proof Rate:||A-class Incombustible (GB8624-1997)||Incombustibility (min):||240 Minutes (GB/T9978-1999)|
High Strength Fireproofing Materials Fiber Reinforced Calcium Silicate Board Interior
Our fiber reinforced calcium silicate board is a stable performance and light weight building & decoration board used siliceous and calcareous materials as major and natural fiber reinforced, with the process of pulping, emulsion, forming, pressing, autoclaving, drying, autoclaving, and surface treatment. The main feature is stable performance, high strength, fire-proof performance, easy construction and so on.
Product standard: JC/T564-2008<Fiber Reinforced Calcium Silicate Board>
|Material||Tobermorite crystals, Quartz sand, Imported wood pulp|
|Fire-proof Rate||A-class incombustible (GB8624-1997)|
|Incombustibility (min)||240 minutes (GB/T9978-1999)|
|Water content ratio||≤10%|
|Radioactivity||Standard of GB6566-2001 ( A-class Decoration Materials)|
|Thickness (mm)||Length x width (mm)||Surface||Edge|
Cut as the requirement
Single, double surfaces sanding
Square edge, Tapered edge
Property Contrast on Common Decorating Materials:
|Item||Our Board||Gypsum Plaster Board||Magnesium Board||TK Board(Glass Fiber Cement Board)|
Cement, Quartz Sand,
Organic/ Inorfil Cellulose Fiber
|Gypsum, Paper||Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Chloride||C-Glass, Short Mineral Wool, Low Alkali Portland|
|Anti-Bending Strength (Mpa)||≥12||4~5||≤12||6~8|
|Fire-proof Rate||A-class incombustible (GB8624-1997)||Non- Flammable||Incombustible||Incombustible|
After wetting, the strength
drops by 20%-40%, recovers
by 100% after dryness
|Distortion after wetting, beyond retrieve||Distortion after wetting, beyond retrieve||Distortion after wetting, beyond retrieve|
|Use Age||Used for many years||
Sagging because of absorbing the
Moisture in the air, short lifetime
|Sagging because of absorbing the Moisture in the air, short lifetime||Distortion after wetting, beyond retrieve, Short lifetime|
1. Partition board (Office, Emporium, Hotel, Hospital, School, Station and so on).
2. Interior panel ( Carriage, Marine construction, Vessel and so on) suspended ceilings.
1. Carrying: Notice the corner, two people lift up boards together, apart hands as you can to lift the boards’long edge and carry erectly, prevent the boards over bending. When the thickness is no more than 8mm, it is recommended to overlap two sheets together to carry, single people’s carrying and short edge’s lifting are both forbidden.
2. Storage: Make sure the bottom level, each mound’s height is no more than 800mm, one stocking’s height is no more than 2500mm, do not place erectly and loosely but to be ordered as per the sizes and types, keep the boards in a dry place without water leaking and seeping.
3. Processing: The common this saw is suitable for cutting boards by hand, but if many boards have to be cut on spot, it is recommended to use electric round diamond saw. For round or arc cutting, electric curved saw is OK. Electric drill or hole saw can be used at will on boards. The cutting place should be well- ventilated with dust collection system, the workers must wear dust protecting mask.
Our professional Work Team who will be available waiting for you at 24 hours per day, 7 days per weeks.
To provide a More Cost Efficient Solution for our customers. Suitable is the Best Way, Best for customers, for local market and even for our future. We treat it as our responsibilty in every business.
To get Trust from every customers who contacted with us. To show our sincerely in communication and our professional skills in business, and even to provide the most suitable machines for them to satisfy with their special need. We hope we can get the comments like: Best Machines, Best Service and Best Person which we met, after customers received our machines in their local side.
To be Professional and Progress together. We treat every staffs as a family member, We learned, We shared and We worked together to reach our goals. We will be better and better as long as we ALL progress together every minutes. A little change everyday makes a big difference someday.